Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Fillers for Face – Advanced
Our advanced botulinum toxin & dermal fillers course is the only UK cosmetic training course certified by the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS), Facial Plastic Surgery UK (FPS UK) and Ear Nose and Throat UK (ENT UK).
We provide a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive knowledge and practical skills using cadaveric dissection and live model hands-on training in a range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures with close guidance from internationally renowned Consultant Surgeons and Doctors. Our training and certification are recognised by reputable UK cosmetic insurance companies.
Following this course, you will be certified and equipped with the skills and knowledge required to independently perform twenty procedures as an Aesthetic Specialist.
- You will be certified to perform twenty of the most commonly-requested Botulinum Toxin and Filler procedures and be an independent practitioner
- Cadaveric training: Learn anatomy from a Consultant Facial Plastic surgeon on real cadavers
- Hands-on training with live-models: Over 50% of the course is hands-on practical training giving you excellent opportunity to learn tips and techniques from experts in the field.
- Training accredited by European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS), Facial Plastic Surgery UK (FPS UK) and Ear Nose and Throat UK (ENT UK)
- Training recognised by reputable UK cosmetic insurance companies
- Learn to use both cannulas and needles for injections
Our courses are suitable for all healthcare professionals with an interest in Aesthetic Medicine.